Curious what we’re all about? We’re a real church with real people serving a real God. We worship the one God who meets messy people (all of us) and changes our lives through Jesus into one that honor and worship Him. Everything we do is driven by our passion to see lives impacted and influenced by Jesus. Click around and discover what drives Red Door.
Pastor Zach and his wife Sarah have a heart for people. Zach served on staff as the Generation pastors for 8 years at City Church in Billings, Montana. In the fall of 2010 they felt that God was transitioning them out of youth ministry and preparing them to plant a church. January 2012 they announced that they would be planting Red Door in Sioux Falls, SD. summer of 2012. Zach and Sarah have three kids Kaylee, Khloe and Roman.
- November 2010 - Zach and Sarah felt the call to plant a church.
- July 2012 - Zach & Sarah moved from Billings to Sioux Falls.
- September 2012 - A small team of five people moved from Billings to Sioux Falls.
- October 2012 - Red Door starting meeting on Sunday evenings.
- February 2013 - Red Door publicly launched.